Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Recording with Audacity? Set Your Audacity Preferences
- Doing Pickups? 3 Hints to Match Your Sound!
- Eliminate Noise in Your Voice Over Recordings
- 6 Tips for Choosing a USB Mic
- Should You Use Brand Names in Your Voice Over Demo?
- “Yes! I have a Phone Patch! in my Voice Over Studio!”
- Editing Voice Over Jobs Using Pickups
- How You Should Position Your VO Home Studio
- Do You Need a Voice Over Website? Here Are 9 Hints to Help You
- Voice Over Recording-Pickups Can Speed The Process
- Doing Pickups? 5 Hints to Match Your Sound! | Aliso Creek Voice Over Blog on Editing Voice Over Jobs Using Pickups
- Marcus Anderson on Should You Use Brand Names in Your Voice Over Demo?
- Orlando Everett on Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets
- jd martin on How You Should Position Your VO Home Studio
- How You Should Position Your VO Home Studio | Aliso Creek Voice Over Blog on Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets
Category Archives: Voice Over Demos
The “brand name” controvery If you research voice over commercial demo production on the internet, at some point you will be confronted with the “brand name” controversy. It goes like this: Should I use real brand names in the copy … Continue reading
There are a few tools that are critical for a career in voice over. Tool number one is the voice over demo. This is your calling card in the industry. The conversation goes like this… you: “I do voice overs”, … Continue reading