Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Why WHY Is the Most Important Word in Voice Over
- Why I like Voice123.com for Voice Over Jobs
- What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Normalizing Voice Over – The Last Thing You Want to Do
- Fluent Reading For Better Voice Over
- Does Singing Help with Voiceover?
- Here’s Why You Don’t Want Voice Over Jobs
- Create Winning Voice Overs with Your “Non-Verbal Toolkit”
- Get On Track with William Williams Voice Over GPS™
- Promote Your Voice Overs with “The Milking Stool” Strategy
Category Archives: ADR for Film
Ever since the “Talkies” were invented, film has been a combination of the visual element – the film – and audio elements – dialog, ambiance, sound effects, “foley” and music. The first problem they had to solve was “synching” the … Continue reading