Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Your Voice Over Demo — Think “I Can’t Afford It”? Think Again!
- Quirks in Audacity and How to Fix Them for Voice Over Recording
- Video: USB Mics for Voice Over
- To Breath or Not To Breath-in Auditions
- Watch That Word Count!
- Recording with Audacity? Set Your Audacity Preferences
- Doing Pickups? 3 Hints to Match Your Sound!
- Eliminate Noise in Your Voice Over Recordings
- 6 Tips for Choosing a USB Mic
- Should You Use Brand Names in Your Voice Over Demo?
Category Archives: Voice Over Demos
I was talking to one of my students. He had invested in taking my commercial class and showed good potential. He had also purchased the bare equipment needed to record at home. He sent me a MP3 of a test … Continue reading
The “brand name” controvery If you research voice over commercial demo production on the internet, at some point you will be confronted with the “brand name” controversy. It goes like this: Should I use real brand names in the copy … Continue reading
There are a few tools that are critical for a career in voice over. Tool number one is the voice over demo. This is your calling card in the industry. The conversation goes like this… you: “I do voice overs”, … Continue reading