Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Quirks in Audacity and How to Fix Them for Voice Over Recording
- Video: USB Mics for Voice Over
- To Breath or Not To Breath-in Auditions
- Watch That Word Count!
- Recording with Audacity? Set Your Audacity Preferences
- Doing Pickups? 3 Hints to Match Your Sound!
- Eliminate Noise in Your Voice Over Recordings
- 6 Tips for Choosing a USB Mic
- Should You Use Brand Names in Your Voice Over Demo?
- “Yes! I have a Phone Patch! in my Voice Over Studio!”
- Mindy Goldhammer on Quirks in Audacity and How to Fix Them for Voice Over Recording
- Eldon on Quirks in Audacity and How to Fix Them for Voice Over Recording
- William Williams on Video: USB Mics for Voice Over
- Matthew Jansick on Video: USB Mics for Voice Over
- William Williams on To Breath or Not To Breath-in Auditions
Category Archives: Voice Over Demos
The “brand name” controvery If you research voice over commercial demo production on the internet, at some point you will be confronted with the “brand name” controversy. It goes like this: Should I use real brand names in the copy … Continue reading
There are a few tools that are critical for a career in voice over. Tool number one is the voice over demo. This is your calling card in the industry. The conversation goes like this… you: “I do voice overs”, … Continue reading