Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Normalizing Voice Over – The Last Thing You Want to Do
- Fluent Reading For Better Voice Over
- Does Singing Help with Voiceover?
- Here’s Why You Don’t Want Voice Over Jobs
- Create Winning Voice Overs with Your “Non-Verbal Toolkit”
- Get On Track with William Williams Voice Over GPS™
- Promote Your Voice Overs with “The Milking Stool” Strategy
- Are You Missing These 6 “Musts” for a Pro Voice Over Demo?
- Voice Over Home Recording Studio – What you really need
Category Archives: Voice Over Demos
Your demo is your calling card in the voice over world. It is used by you, casting services, agents and clients to evaluate and market your skills. With the availability of high quality recording equipment there is a tendency to … Continue reading
I was talking to one of my students. He had invested in taking my commercial class and showed good potential. He had also purchased the bare equipment needed to record at home. He sent me a MP3 of a test … Continue reading
The “brand name” controvery If you research voice over commercial demo production on the internet, at some point you will be confronted with the “brand name” controversy. It goes like this: Should I use real brand names in the copy … Continue reading
There are a few tools that are critical for a career in voice over. Tool number one is the voice over demo. This is your calling card in the industry. The conversation goes like this… you: “I do voice overs”, … Continue reading
Sometimes auditioning feels like shooting free throws in a pitch dark gymnasium. If you miss you hear the ball bounce off into the darkness. But if you score the rim lights up, signaling your success. Your misses give you no information … Continue reading