Many voiceover talents use the website ACX.com to find voiceover work narrating audiobooks. There’s a lot of effort that goes into producing an audio Book. A typical book narration job may require a week or two weeks of full-time work to complete. And If you put that level of effort into a project of course you want to get paid. So how do you get paid? This video will give you the answer.
Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy