Many voiceover talents use the website ACX.com to find voiceover work narrating audiobooks. There’s a lot of effort that goes into producing an audio Book. A typical book narration job may require a week or two weeks of full-time work to complete. And If you put that level of effort into a project of course you want to get paid. So how do you get paid? This video will give you the answer.
Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Avoid Bad Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Audacity Latency Correction for ACX Audiobook Voice Over Punch & Roll Recording
- Add Negative Emotions to Your Voice Over Performance
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- codybecth on ADR Automated Dialog Replacement for Film-at Aliso Creek Studios
- John Skovmand on Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
- Dan on Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets
- William Williams on What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Jon Kramer on Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording