Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Misleading Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Conversational vs Announcer Voice Over Styles
- Sound: Voice Over’s Friend and Foe
- Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
- Why WHY Is the Most Important Word in Voice Over
- Why I like Voice123.com for Voice Over Jobs
- What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Normalizing Voice Over – The Last Thing You Want to Do
- Fluent Reading For Better Voice Over
- Does Singing Help with Voiceover?
Author Archives: William Williams
I produced records in the 90s and I had a recording studio. Often voice over talent would ask me to record their projects and from this I developed an interest in voice over. So I asked an actor acquaintance I … Continue reading
You only need to read through a handful of audition descriptions before you run into the word “conversational”. Or you may find the direction more negative such as “no disc jockey or announcer”. As voice over styles evolve, there is … Continue reading
Voice Over is unique artistic performance because it is entirely produced with sound. There are other performances of sound–a live rock concert for example– that depend on sound but they have other aspects that contribute to the experience: costuming, lighting, … Continue reading
So you raise your voice over audition up properly, give it the finest preparation, a positive attitude and an engaging personality. You sigh and you heart beats faster as you send your mature baby out into the world. You have … Continue reading