Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy
- Voice Over Job? Watch the Word Count
- Pickups Hints for Voice Over Editing
- Secret Voice Over Microphone Technique
- Misleading Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Conversational vs Announcer Voice Over Styles
- Sound: Voice Over’s Friend and Foe
- Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
Category Archives: ADR for Film
Ever since the “Talkies” were invented, film has been a combination of the visual element – the film – and audio elements – dialog, ambiance, sound effects, “foley” and music. The first problem they had to solve was “synching” the … Continue reading