Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Avoid Bad Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Audacity Latency Correction for ACX Audiobook Voice Over Punch & Roll Recording
- Add Negative Emotions to Your Voice Over Performance
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- codybecth on ADR Automated Dialog Replacement for Film-at Aliso Creek Studios
- John Skovmand on Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
- Dan on Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets
- William Williams on What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Jon Kramer on Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
Category Archives: Animation
Fluent Reading For Better Voice Over
I’ve been teaching voice overs for twenty years and every student begins with the same declaration: “I can talk and I can read, so I can do this”. One of the first things we discover is that half of these … Continue reading
Posted in Animation, Auditioning, Commercials, Narration, Professionalism 1 Comment
Does Singing Help with Voiceover?
People come to voice over from a variety of different backgrounds. Some come from the broadcasting world. They bring clear enunciation and solid reading skills. Others come out of on-camera or stage acting. They have and edge when it comes … Continue reading
Posted in Acting Skills, Animation, Auditioning, Commercials, Narration, Professionalism Leave a comment
Create Winning Voice Overs with Your “Non-Verbal Toolkit”
There’s a myth about speech that has been around since the Egyptians invented hieroglyphics. And that myth is that somehow you can take all of speech and condense it down to written words on a piece of paper. Actually I … Continue reading
Are You Missing These 6 “Musts” for a Pro Voice Over Demo?
Your demo is your calling card in the voice over world. It is used by you, casting services, agents and clients to evaluate and market your skills. With the availability of high quality recording equipment there is a tendency to … Continue reading
Annoying Quirks in Audacity and How to Fix Them for Voice Over Recording
To record voiceovers you need four things: A computer, a microphone, headphones and a recording application. You can get fancier if you want, but these four items will get you where you want to go. I recommend Audacity as a effective … Continue reading
Posted in Animation, Auditioning, Equipment, Home Recording, Professionalism 5 Comments