Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy
Category Archives: Animation
I’ve been teaching voice overs for twenty years and every student begins with the same declaration: “I can talk and I can read, so I can do this”. One of the first things we discover is that half of these … Continue reading
People come to voice over from a variety of different backgrounds. Some come from the broadcasting world. They bring clear enunciation and solid reading skills. Others come out of on-camera or stage acting. They have and edge when it comes … Continue reading
There’s a myth about speech that has been around since the Egyptians invented hieroglyphics. And that myth is that somehow you can take all of speech and condense it down to written words on a piece of paper. Actually I … Continue reading
Your demo is your calling card in the voice over world. It is used by you, casting services, agents and clients to evaluate and market your skills. With the availability of high quality recording equipment there is a tendency to … Continue reading
To record voiceovers you need four things: A computer, a microphone, headphones and a recording application. You can get fancier if you want, but these four items will get you where you want to go. I recommend Audacity as a effective … Continue reading