Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy
- Voice Over Job? Watch the Word Count
- Pickups Hints for Voice Over Editing
- Secret Voice Over Microphone Technique
- Misleading Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Conversational vs Announcer Voice Over Styles
- Sound: Voice Over’s Friend and Foe
- Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
Category Archives: Voice Over Business
I produced records in the 90s and I had a recording studio. Often voice over talent would ask me to record their projects and from this I developed an interest in voice over. So I asked an actor acquaintance I … Continue reading
I’ve talked about my Three Legged Milking Stool voice over marketing strategy. One leg of that strategy is using Online Casting to begin marketing your talents. The two biggies in this “pay to play” universe are Voices.com and Voice123.com. You’ll … Continue reading
Plan your voice over journey with my “no BS” free guide: William Williams Voice Over GPS™. You’ll learn: Training-Why voice over is different than speech Coaching-How working one-on-one will benefit you Voice Over Demo-Make sure your demo pops Home Recording-Skills and equipment you need VO … Continue reading
You’ve worked on your voice over performance skills and technique. Yeah, you can always get better but you feel you’re competitive and can give the clients a read they’ll be proud to exhibit. Your voice has interesting variety and you have … Continue reading