Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Audacity Latency Correction for ACX Audiobook Voice Over Punch & Roll Recording
- Add Negative Emotions to Your Voice Over Performance
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
Category Archives: Voice Over Business
I produced records in the 90s and I had a recording studio. Often voice over talent would ask me to record their projects and from this I developed an interest in voice over. So I asked an actor acquaintance I … Continue reading
I’ve talked about my Three Legged Milking Stool voice over marketing strategy. One leg of that strategy is using Online Casting to begin marketing your talents. The two biggies in this “pay to play” universe are Voices.com and Voice123.com. You’ll … Continue reading
Plan your voice over journey with my “no BS” free guide: William Williams Voice Over GPS™. You’ll learn: Training-Why voice over is different than speech Coaching-How working one-on-one will benefit you Voice Over Demo-Make sure your demo pops Home Recording-Skills and equipment you need VO … Continue reading
You’ve worked on your voice over performance skills and technique. Yeah, you can always get better but you feel you’re competitive and can give the clients a read they’ll be proud to exhibit. Your voice has interesting variety and you have … Continue reading