Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Avoid Bad Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Audacity Latency Correction for ACX Audiobook Voice Over Punch & Roll Recording
- Add Negative Emotions to Your Voice Over Performance
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- codybecth on ADR Automated Dialog Replacement for Film-at Aliso Creek Studios
- John Skovmand on Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
- Dan on Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets
- William Williams on What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Jon Kramer on Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
Category Archives: Narration Demo
Are You Missing These 6 “Musts” for a Pro Voice Over Demo?
Your demo is your calling card in the voice over world. It is used by you, casting services, agents and clients to evaluate and market your skills. With the availability of high quality recording equipment there is a tendency to … Continue reading
Think “I Can’t Afford a Voice Over Demo”? Well, Think Again!
I was talking to one of my students. He had invested in taking my commercial class and showed good potential. He had also purchased the bare equipment needed to record at home. He sent me a MP3 of a test … Continue reading
Don’t Shoot in the Dark-Feedback from voice123.com
Sometimes auditioning feels like shooting free throws in a pitch dark gymnasium. If you miss you hear the ball bounce off into the darkness. But if you score the rim lights up, signaling your success. Your misses give you no information … Continue reading
Posted in Marketing, Narration Demo 2 Comments