Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy
- Voice Over Job? Watch the Word Count
- Pickups Hints for Voice Over Editing
Category Archives: Voice Over Videos by William Williams
It’s very important to realize it when you do a voiceover audition for job that the client wants to hear broadcast quality audio. This is because the client is going to assume that the job will be the same quality … Continue reading
Using the mouse for voice over recording apps is both inaccurate and slow. I’ll show you how to speed up your audio recording and editing using Keyboard Shortcuts or Hot Keys. And check out my complete recording course “Secrets Voice … Continue reading
You’ve just finished a 4000 word e-learning voice over project and you send it to the client. They love the interpretation but they tell you that the name that you read is not pronounced Smith but Smyth. Oh no, do … Continue reading
When you’re recording voice over you want to use my “Goldilocks” theory of recording: Not to Hot or the sound will clip and distort. And not too Cold or your voice will compete with the noise floor of the recording. … Continue reading
There’s a myth about speech that has been around since the Egyptians invented hieroglyphics. And that myth is that somehow you can take all of speech and condense it down to written words on a piece of paper. Actually I … Continue reading
Yes you need the ability to record at home to be a voice over talent. But if you’re just beginning, keep it simple. Here are the four things you need to create broadcast quality recordings. Any other tips? Let me … Continue reading
To USB or not to USB? Some people caution against using a USB mic for voice over. But these mics have evolved. Now you can create broadcast quality audio with a USB microphone. But you have to choose the right … Continue reading