Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Misleading Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Conversational vs Announcer Voice Over Styles
- Sound: Voice Over’s Friend and Foe
- Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety
- Why WHY Is the Most Important Word in Voice Over
- Why I like Voice123.com for Voice Over Jobs
- What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording?
- Normalizing Voice Over – The Last Thing You Want to Do
- Fluent Reading For Better Voice Over
- Does Singing Help with Voiceover?
Category Archives: Voice Over Videos by William Williams
When you’re recording voice over you want to use my “Goldilocks” theory of recording: Not to Hot or the sound will clip and distort. And not too Cold or your voice will compete with the noise floor of the recording. … Continue reading
There’s a myth about speech that has been around since the Egyptians invented hieroglyphics. And that myth is that somehow you can take all of speech and condense it down to written words on a piece of paper. Actually I … Continue reading
Yes you need the ability to record at home to be a voice over talent. But if you’re just beginning, keep it simple. Here are the four things you need to create broadcast quality recordings. Any other tips? Let me … Continue reading
To USB or not to USB? Some people caution against using a USB mic for voice over. But these mics have evolved. Now you can create broadcast quality audio with a USB microphone. But you have to choose the right … Continue reading