It’s very important to realize it when you do a voiceover audition for job that the client wants to hear broadcast quality audio. This is because the client is going to assume that the job will be the same quality as the audition. So a poor quality audition equals no job. You want your performance to include your voice and nothing else period. No hiss, no noise, no computer sounds and no room echo. One of the hardest things to get rid of is room echo.
Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- Should You Edit Out Breaths in Voice Over? Yes… and No!
- Breathing in Voice Over: Do It Right!
- Voice Over: Be Conversational not Announcy