If you want to turn in faster and better voiceover auditions and jobs then you need to improve your reading skills. If you find yourself halting, stumbling on words, or mis-reading the copy here’s why that happens–and how to fix it!
Aliso Creek Voice Over Workshop
- Avoid Bad Voice Over Advice-The Uglier Side of Voice Over Experts
- Audacity Latency Correction for ACX Audiobook Voice Over Punch & Roll Recording
- Add Negative Emotions to Your Voice Over Performance
- Audiobook Voice Over-How to Choose Books That Sell
- ACX Audiobooks Voiceover: How Do I Get Paid?
- 6 Skills You Need for ACX Audiobook Voice Over
- ACX Audiobook Narration Voice Over – Yes or No?
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording
- Speed Up Your Voice Over Editing Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Reading in Voiceover: Improve Your Speed and Accuracy
- ADR Automated Dialog Replacement for Film-at Aliso Creek Studios on
- Voice Over Audition: I Care! I Don’t Care! Cure Audition Separation Anxiety on
- Control Voice Over Home Studio Echoes With Moving Blankets on
- What Is Microphone “Gain” in Voice Over Recording? on
- Eliminate Room Echo from Your Voice Over Recording on